Finish of your wedding reception, bridal shower, tea party or gala with custom dinner menu cards. Your wedding has style from the get go - don't let your reception be anything less than stunning. Let your guests know what the menu for the evening is with a hand crafted menu at each place settings.
Menus are a great way to add style and color to your tables, accent your flowers and tie the whole theme of your day together. Pinterest worthy wedding coordination is all in the little details.
Nearly all wedding day items I create for you are custom fit to your specific text.
For programs, menus and itinerary cards I usually start at 5x7" and then make it narrower or taller as we see how your text is fitting.
I print and cut all of my paper in house, so as long as we can get 2 out of an 8.5x11" sheet, we will be good to go!
My place cards are a little taller than some. They measure 2.5" x 3.5".
If you need flat cards I can do that too!
Most items are ready to ship within 1 week from the time I receive your proof approval. They will ship priority mail and arrive to you in 2-3 days, or you can always upgrade to Express mail (1-2 days) as you check out.
I know how incredibly time sensitive wedding day paper is - so I do my best to get proofs to you within 24 hours. I do try to leave my weekends open to be present with my family, so if you order on Friday or Saturday, you will receive proofs on Monday.
Absolutely! The sooner the better in my book!
Fill out this contact form --> Wedding Day Request
We'll talk through what you think you need at this point. We'll get a list together and create a timeline for:
- when we need wording in place
- when I need a final headcount
- when we need proofs approved to print
A $50 deposit is required to begin proofs of your work. 50% is due 1 month before your wedding with the remaining balance due before I ship them out
Just about anything you can dream up!
- seating charts
- place cards
- favor tags
- stir sticks
* a lot of these items are not yet listed on my website, please contact me for more information on pricing.
--> Contact form
All you need to do is reach out and let me know what you need! I'll set up a custom invoice for you after we narrow down the scope of your project.
Fill out this form --> Wedding Day Contact Form
Yes! If you just need to get these going and you don't need to talk first, by all means go ahead and order away!
1. Enter the quantity you need.
2. Select the paper color you'd like.
3. Type your menu into the personalization box or email your menu to email@example.com
4. Place your order - in the comments box as you check out please leave the date you need to have them in hand by.
5. Keep an eye out on your email messages for your digital proof! I do require approval before I go to print!