You and your wedding are unique, so are your custom wedding invitations.
Nearly every invitation that I print is one of a kind - including yours. The good news is that since there are so many choices for papers, pockets, sizes and printing methods that I can work with all sorts of budgets and have creative ways to keep costs down.
If you can give me your budget along with your ultimate wish list, then tell me which of those things you could let go of and which ones are must haves - I can use those things together to create an invitation that you love AND that's within your budget.
At no additional cost, you can customize your wedding invitations in the following ways:
- Ink color - choose any color that you'd like to match either other papers or send me swatches to match to
- Fonts - I have thousands of fonts to choose from.
- Paper color - choose from over 250 different paper colors in matte, shimmery or patterned papers. *note: while there is no charge for designing with alternate colors, some papers do cost more than others which may affect your overall price
- Sizes - choose from 4x5, 4x9, 5x7 or 6x9 rectangle, 5x5 or 7x7 square, horizontal or vertical *note: redesigning to fit another size is complimentary, but pricing of the paper will change your overall price
- Envelopes - choose from a variety of colors from white to bright *note: prices vary from one envelope color to another
- Graphics and monograms - add in graphics from another set or a custom monogram
- Design - resize graphics, move them around, change the occasion from birthday to bridal shower, anything you need!
For an additional cost, you can customize my invitations in the following ways:
- Printing method - add in digital gold or silver printing, thermography, letterpress, foil stamping, or embossing
- Pockets - add in a gate card, envelofold or choose from a variety of pocket options to hold all of your invite pieces together
- Envelope liners - pick from your favorite colors, patterns or design your own envelope liner
- Belly Bands - wrap your invitation with a text weight paper belly band with a motif or monogram designed to match your invitation
- Lace wraps - an elegant touch to any wedding you can have stretchy lace belly bands or wider, stiffer lace that tucks between layers and wraps behind the design
- Die cuts - die cut your invitations in a variety of shapes.
- Guests addresses - printed on the front of your envelopes in fonts to match your suite
- Custom Design - I can create a custom design for you from scratch
- Custom Graphics - don't see graphics that you like? I'd be happy to purchase additional graphics for your invitation set
- Corner rounding - soften your invitation with rounded corners
If you see a set that you love, but it's over your budget, try these ideas:
- Take out layers of paper behind RSVP cards, extra layers on the invite, belly bands or envelope liners
- Remove pockets
- Choose matte paper rather than shimmery
- Choose to have no printing at all on your RSVP and mailing envelopes
- Move your hotel information, directions, maps and additional information to a website rather than printed cards
- Choose the DIY kit option - I'll print and cut everything for you, but leave it for you to tape together.