September knocked on the door and just like that summer is over. That means it’s time to get your kids ready to go back to school. New beginnings mean new responsibilities. Getting the whole family into a new routine, snap everybody (including yourself) out of that summer mode.
As a mom I know how much there is already to do in everyday life and to include more things to the list while new routine starts, can be overwhelming. To make this a bit easier and fun for everybody I have put together a list of great products and tools for the whole family. New and cute makes everything even more exciting!
To make this even more exciting, pack their bags with some cute and functional tools this year and get yourself organized in style! Here is a list of my favorites:
- This "Forever Busy" notepad is a must-have to be on top of your mom game!
- ’’Peekaboo Folio’’ is such a fun way to keep everything important organized!
- Learning will be extra fun with this super-cute ’’Painted Polka Dot notebook’’!
- This Tailored journal is such a stylish addition to your ’’keeping things organized’’ kit.
- ’’Bundle of 3 Pouches’’ is the perfect pick for my boys. Fun and practical!
- Awesome pencils for awesome kids!
- Hold on to summer by sending a special Ice Cream note card to someone you love
Where is your favorite place to shop for fun stationery?